Vikings in Victoria

And that's what I'm gonna do. Wait, sorry, I got distracted. Everyone talks about boots, so they get their own special forum.
retrovertigo
Replant Forums Highballer

Vikings in Victoria

Post by retrovertigo »

The boots, not the plundering and pillaging sea-farers.

Surely there's somewhere here that sells Viking caulk boots? Or is it considered Viberg territory or something? I'm surprised I'm having this much trouble finding somewhere to get a new pair but all that's come up through google is Capital Iron over by Value Village. I was in there about a month ago and they were having a clearance and all that was left was size 14 and up, and the lady didn't know if they'd be getting more in.

Anyways, I could hit Ono in Nanaimo or Courtenay on my way to my first contract but I'd rather get this out of the way now. If anyone knows a place selling them in Vic let me know, thnx.
bluejay
Starting to Post

Re: Vikings in Victoria

Post by bluejay »

Did you find anything?

I'm going through there but I'm having mine shipped to me. I would still like to see other brands of boots if they carry any.

http://www.westernequipmentltd.com/contact.html
CampMeeting
Regular Contributor

Post by CampMeeting »

Have you called Viberg? Last time I was in their shop they had Viking boots for sale as well.

Edit: well, the original post is very old. Hopefully this person is not making their way around some cut block without boots.
retrovertigo
Replant Forums Highballer

Post by retrovertigo »

Yeah I just picked up a pair passing through Courtenay.

Never thought that Viberg might sell Vikings though, good thought for next year I guess.