Anyone know what happened to Arbor?

A forum for discussion about various silviculture companies. No defamation please!
deborah
Starting to Post

Anyone know what happened to Arbor?

Post by deborah »

Hello,
I am looking for the whereabouts of a company I planted for in the early 90's in Northern Ontario. The company was called Arbor International and I wonder if they now have a different company name. If anyone has any info. about their address or what happened to them, that would be great. Thanks!
Deborah
Montreal
The Rev
Replant Forums Highballer

Re: Anyone know what happened to Arbor?

Post by The Rev »

oh god where to start about this ....

FYI for all out there, Arbour (or Bark as it was called before) is / was probably the worst company in the history or the planting industry.

If there was something shady / shifty / dishonest to be done, Leon broke new territory.

They've been out for ~ 6 YEARS now ... Leon tried to sell off his shitty equipment and "good name" - Good riddance

why would you ever want to relieve this horror?

rhh
selly
Starting to Post

Post by selly »

don't tell me you're looking to plant 6.5 cent bareroot trees?
deborah
Starting to Post

Post by deborah »

Thanks for your replies.
I knew they were shady, awful and absolutely terrible exploitative business people. I lost so much money that summer and was treated terribly. However, I need to know their whereabouts (if there is an address or new company name) because of a job/portfolio where contact info. is required. If they have a new company name with an office, even if the company has changed hands, that would help.

It was a bad experience, believe me!

--deb.