Integrity Contracting (McBride)

A forum for discussion about various silviculture companies. No defamation please!
Scooter
Site Administrator

Integrity Contracting (McBride)

Post by Scooter »

This is a thread for discussion about Integrity. There are two companies with Integrity in the name. This thread refers to the company owned by Seth MacDonald, based out of McBride.

If you are looking for information about the other Integrity (run by Jake Solway), look for the thread that I've titled "Integrity Industrial."
Free download of "Step By Step" training book: www.replant.ca/digitaldownloads
Personal Email: jonathan.scooter.clark@gmail.com

Sponsor Tree Planting: www.replant-environmental.ca
(to build community forests, not to be turned into 2x4's and toilet paper)
backcountrysister
Replant Forums Highballer

Re: Integrity Contracting (McBride)

Post by backcountrysister »

A great company. Decent prices, professional and the camp had delectable cuisine.
I had some time between contracts and filled it by jumping on the with them for the last week of the season. We stayed south of Valemount at a lodge that also had hot tub use.
Intergity is run by Seth Macdonald & is a family run business. His father Dave is still checking trees in his 70's. Now that's commitment! I worked for Seth & was on John Crowley's crew for 1 day ( same crew, just switch of supervisor )
During this time,they had 2 crews going Colin was the other Supervisor. While Reiner ran the brushing/ cutting crew. They have a strong returning crew. So, having new people with them is rare.
They are out of Dunster , BC. Which is in between Mcbride and Valemount. I do have contact#'s But will ask Seth if I can post it as its a private cell.
roughing it in the rough