Motoca

Here's the best place to ask specific questions.
skibum_
Replant Forums Highballer

Motoca

Post by skibum_ »

do they give money to replant.ca, or are they using the site for free advertising? I know I am quite sick of hearing an essay about their products whenever someone asks a question regarding something.
Justin
kingjames_2nd

spammy spam spam spam

Post by kingjames_2nd »

i was thinking the same.
Shelley

Post by Shelley »

They do not give money to replant, it is a completely uncommercial unsponsered site.

Their "essays" are a little bit commercial - ish but i feel that they have a right to promote their products as long as the subject is relevant.

just my two cents.... and i don't speak for scooter on the second note but i do on the first.
Scooter
Site Administrator

Post by Scooter »

Yeah, I don't mind. They are sort of indirectly sponsoring one of my planters this summer in that they are providing him with a set of gear to test out, although that situation was set up without my knowledge, and I don't think that they realized that planter was in my camp until afterward. Anyway, it should be a good chance for people to see if their gear is as good as described.

As long as it is planting-related, I don't mind the postings. It's just the phenteramine (sp?) ads and all that other non-planting crap that annoys me.

One other thing to consider ... they certainly aren't making their fortune in providing clothing to planters. I have more respect for them due to the fact that they're just trying to cater to a niche market of planters than I would if it was any other major clothing manufacturer.
Free download of "Step By Step" training book: www.replant.ca/digitaldownloads
Personal Email: jonathan.scooter.clark@gmail.com

Sponsor Tree Planting: www.replant-environmental.ca
(to build community forests, not to be turned into 2x4's and toilet paper)
skibum_

Post by skibum_ »

and now there are even "core" planting companies
Justin