Attention Scooter

Here's the best place to ask specific questions.
pacer
Starting to Post

Attention Scooter

Post by pacer »

scooter i found this by accident, i hope you don't charge fo advice. don't know if you remember me, i was supervisor on some plants you were on. marty newstead! you done a pretty good job with this site. where are you based from?
Scooter
Site Administrator

Post by Scooter »

Marty, very good to hear from you. I still have a photo of you (not online, but in my personal collection) from 1990. I'm living in Sackville, a small town on the border between New Brunswick and Nova Scotia. And still planting every summer, believe it or not ...
Free download of "Step By Step" training book: www.replant.ca/digitaldownloads
Personal Email: jonathan.scooter.clark@gmail.com

Sponsor Tree Planting: www.replant-environmental.ca
(to build community forests, not to be turned into 2x4's and toilet paper)
pacer
Starting to Post

Post by pacer »

that is hard to believe, i thought by now you would be a mad sceintist by now. who and where do you plant? it brought back some memories when i saw those pictures.
Scooter
Site Administrator

Post by Scooter »

I've worked for Folklore as my main employer since 1995. Tawa sold out to PRT in 1992 and then PRT decided to shut down their planting operations after the end of the 1994 season. I've worked for a several other companies over the past decade too, but mostly during downtime from the Folklore season. We're based in Prince George, but I don't spend too much time in PG most years. I think this year my camp is either starting out in Kamloops or Vanderhoof, and then spending quite a big chunk of the summer from mid-May onwards in Alberta, working for Weldwood outside of either Edson and/or Hinton.
Free download of "Step By Step" training book: www.replant.ca/digitaldownloads
Personal Email: jonathan.scooter.clark@gmail.com

Sponsor Tree Planting: www.replant-environmental.ca
(to build community forests, not to be turned into 2x4's and toilet paper)