A&G (Akehurst & Galvani)

A forum for discussion about various silviculture companies. No defamation please!
A&G Reforestation
Starting to Post

Akehurst and Galvani Reforestation

Post by A&G Reforestation »

Akehurst and Giltrap Reforestation is now Akehurst and Galvani Reforestation. I know, it was very convenient to find another G. We also have a new website for those looking for more information about the company.

http://www.agreforestation.ca/
TheRover12
Starting to Post

Re: A&G (Akehurst & Galvani)

Post by TheRover12 »

Looking at taking a job with this company. Seems like its a high quality screef contract around Princeton? Does anyone have a more recent review to give for their coastal and Princeton show?
Pandion
Replant Forums Highballer

Post by Pandion »

Princeton is a solid contract. They're very well organized with a good safety program. The screef isn't too big. There is some sandy ground around there too. With another another cent or two it would be quite good, but that is relative to what you're used too. I would say they are on par with Zanzi West, but not as good as Zanzi East. I havn't heard good things about their Coast though.
shawniganlaker

Post by shawniganlaker »

What he said,

Coastal work is dismal. Interior Middle of the road, good camp in Princeton. Better money with Leader in Merritt.
jusdepomme
Starting to Post

Post by jusdepomme »

Anyone have recent info on these guys? I've got a spring contract lined up with them starting in Merritt, I believe.
Coaster

Post by Coaster »

Solid well managed company, very experienced, very honest. They've been around for decades in the southern interior. You could do a lot worse.
jusdepomme
Starting to Post

Post by jusdepomme »

That's great to hear, thank you.