Basic Health & Safety Training videos

This one is pretty self-explanatory. This part of the forums is specifically intended to collect health, safety, training, and related information. Unsafe Is Unacceptable.
Scooter
Site Administrator

Basic Health & Safety Training videos

Post by Scooter »

Two of the twenty videos in my Tree Planter Training series deal with Health & Safety.

Video 03 in the series is about mid-term and long-term health considerations.
Video 04 in the series is about working safety, and hazards.

These videos are also referenced in the Training section on this message board, and from the following link: http://www.replant.ca/training.html

However, since these two videos focus specifically on Health & Safety, I thought I should provide links in this forum:

Free download of "Step By Step" training book: www.replant.ca/digitaldownloads
Personal Email: jonathan.scooter.clark@gmail.com

Sponsor Tree Planting: www.replant-environmental.ca
(to build community forests, not to be turned into 2x4's and toilet paper)
jdtesluk
Replant Forums Highballer

Re: Basic Health & Safety Training videos

Post by jdtesluk »

Scooter- this is excellent stuff. I have only cruised through briefly as time is at a premium for me right now. However, the composition, pacing, general content, and style of delivery is fantastic. This series will be of tremendous benefit to all workers, particularly the new ones. Seriously, excellent stuff.
Scooter
Site Administrator

Re: Basic Health & Safety Training videos

Post by Scooter »

Thanks. Even after the current batch of videos are completely edited and uploaded over the next few weeks, it's important to remember that it's a work in progress. Last year, I was really only comfortable promoting the text information and audio versions, since the original videos were last-minute and very boring to watch. But this month's revisions bring them to about "maybe eighty percent" of the quality that I want the eventual final videos to be next year. At least I feel a lot more comfortable sharing these versions without thinking of how painful and boring they'll be for new planters to watch.
Free download of "Step By Step" training book: www.replant.ca/digitaldownloads
Personal Email: jonathan.scooter.clark@gmail.com

Sponsor Tree Planting: www.replant-environmental.ca
(to build community forests, not to be turned into 2x4's and toilet paper)