Free Planting Gear in Victoria

Where to get it, supplier contact information and websites, questions & suggestions, etc. Everything but boots - they get their own forum.
retrovertigo
Replant Forums Highballer

Free Planting Gear in Victoria

Post by retrovertigo »

I'm taking the year off / possibly retiring for good (never say never, right?) and I have some thrashed out gear I thought I'd offer here before tossing in the garbage. I know the feeling of coming out of the off season broke, desperately trying to cobble together gear to get to that first pay cheque.

4-Baggers - probably already seen ~150 days, won't last much longer, might be good for someone who wants to sample 4bags before investing in a new set

Caulk Boots - size 9 blue vikings, ~40 days use, rubber is starting to peel off, but no holes so far

Shovel - tiny cream spoon, both blade and handle are 4", probably only gonna get away with using it on a run and gun northern contract

also have a bunch of miscellaneous stuff that could be useful - silvi's, shovel handle, extra padding for the bags, flagger etc.

This is all in Victoria. Gotta pick it up I can't be bothered to ship anything so pls don't ask. PM if interested.
Leko69
Starting to Post

Re: Free Planting Gear in Victoria

Post by Leko69 »

Hi there,

I'm a new planter, and I'm starting 1st May. It will be really helpful for me to have this tree planting gear if you still have them.

Please let me know

Thank you!