Little Trees Reforestation

A forum for discussion about various silviculture companies. No defamation please!
arjaymagee
Starting to Post

Little Trees Reforestation

Post by arjaymagee »

Little Trees is a Terrace BC Planting/Brushing outfit.

Contact info is (250)635-1971
Ducan or Justin

Good company, very fair decent prices for brushing and planting, and would work for them again if I was still lost in the woods.
Captain Slashpile
Replant Forums Highballer

Post by Captain Slashpile »

Still a good outfit. Coastal type ground. Food and prices are great. Great camp atmosphere. Terrace or smithers on days off. Maybe even stewart! (fuck all there though). :twisted:
Now I'm Drivin the Bus!
backcountrysister

Re: Little Trees Reforestation

Post by backcountrysister »

Okay, Love this guy!! Justin Spearing is a great guy. Have done a couple of shows for him and did some viewing & bidding as well. He is fair, kind and decent. People have called him broke or stranded and he has paid their way up to work. the fall plant is becoming legendary. I average about 400$ when I planted for Justin. He has work in march and runs through til late September. Some of it is mixed between planting and brushing. His old cook Pierre retired and now he has Dom& Marchina cooking. some work share with backwoods. Camp life is soo much fun. has a satellite TV & good eats and dogs are defiantly welcome. Every time I come home from camp I have to put my pooch on a diet!!! Be prepared when you get up there because it is darn cold & have good decent rain gear.
roughing it in the rough
Captain Slashpile

hey backcountry....I think I sussed out who you is......are your initials MJ???...
Now I'm Drivin the Bus!
Captain Slashpile

I checked your stats.....it is you!.....give the dogs a pet for me....you prob wont see this though......if you do, well, I love ya but I got the stones to say fuck off in the nicest way :mrgreen:
Now I'm Drivin the Bus!
backcountrysister

Post by backcountrysister »

Captain Slashpile wrote:I checked your stats.....it is you!.....give the dogs a pet for me....you prob wont see this though......if you do, well, I love ya but I got the stones to say fuck off in the nicest way :mrgreen:
I know who U R , Too!! Calling Ur self Captian slash pile - Cause U cant get out of the slash...HAHAHAHAHA- nice to see U figured me out:) shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...dont tell;)
roughing it in the rough
McgeeMcgee
Regular Contributor

Post by McgeeMcgee »

Does anyone have any recent info on these guys? Sounds like a solid company to work for. Thanks in advance.
Jimbo the Mook
Regular Contributor

Post by Jimbo the Mook »

McgeeMcgee wrote:Does anyone have any recent info on these guys? Sounds like a solid company to work for. Thanks in advance.
Unfortunately it seems as though Little Trees is scaling down their planting and concentrating more on their hydro brushing contracts. I know they had a few trees in the spring, but not much else. If you can swing a chainsaw, or are willing to learn, I'm sure they'll have tons of hydro work next year.