North Aspect

A forum for discussion about various silviculture companies. No defamation please!
Nate
Forum Moderator

North Aspect

Post by Nate »

Anyone have any experience with this company, working under Nick specifically?
the_dude
Replant Forums Highballer

Re: North Aspect

Post by the_dude »

all that is found is this

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=185
therock
Regular Contributor

Post by therock »

a friend of mine is a project manager there, its small but the do pay well and if it's the nick i know , he is the owner along with his wife. I havent worked for nick but he is a good guy, young and has been around for a while. they also do lots of surveys so if your interested in other work they can usually keep you going. I think the planting is all around Prince George region, and i am not sure about the camps or hotel situation. all in all i havent meet any planters with complaints about them.
Audreywonderland
Starting to Post

Post by Audreywonderland »

I actually worked for them in the fall and winter. They're really good, I mean its small but sweet. The pay is very good too. There's no accomodation really in the summer as for planting. Trucks leave from PG in the morning. Surveying is very good too and they had a pretty good and long contract last summer. If your looking for a small, productive, personal approach company it's definetly a good place to go. I loved my time with them and will definetly go back. Nick is very nice and works for his employees. He comes out most of the time with us and he's efficient. All and all 10/10 for Nick.
Nate
Forum Moderator

Post by Nate »

Audreywonderland wrote:I actually worked for them in the fall and winter. They're really good, I mean its small but sweet. The pay is very good too. There's no accomodation really in the summer as for planting. Trucks leave from PG in the morning. Surveying is very good too and they had a pretty good and long contract last summer. If your looking for a small, productive, personal approach company it's definetly a good place to go. I loved my time with them and will definetly go back. Nick is very nice and works for his employees. He comes out most of the time with us and he's efficient. All and all 10/10 for Nick.
Yeah, I haven't worked for them, I was trying to do some Beetle Probing this fall but their openings and my availability never lined up, but I was impressed speaking with Nick (and even by their website), seems like he runs a very good show.
Tupperfan
Replant Forums Highballer

Post by Tupperfan »

muffin_man
Starting to Post

Post by muffin_man »

Seems so sweet. From what i heard they dont have much work and hire a rag tag crew of PG people and whoever else they can get. I saw posters all over town trying to fill seats. I met a crazy girl who worked for them, she claimed it took forever to get paid. You may want to research further.