Wildwoods

A forum for discussion about various silviculture companies. No defamation please!
fluffer
Replant Forums Highballer

Re: Wildwoods

Post by fluffer »

But in some way it is job creation because you're bringing in less efficient companies to do the work, which creates employment....
Pandion

Post by Pandion »

The rumour says that the owner of Wildwoods acquired his heli licence and was pressuring the client to let him do the Heli. The Client said no and wanted to continue to use the existing heli contractor. Owner of Wildwood gave an ultimatum to the client telling them that he would do the heli or Wildwoods would drop the contract. Bluff called. Lots of people out of work due to stubbornness.
Wouldn't be the first time greed ruined a good thing.
Scooter
Site Administrator

Post by Scooter »

_I3^RELATIVISM, I'm not sure where your post went, but I saw it here a few minutes ago. Maybe you just erased it as I was about to reply?

Anyway, no, Jeff Lutes (from Blue Collar) was not involved with Wildwoods. The owner was Jeff Belisle: https://deborahreed.me/corporation/3248453
Free download of "Step By Step" training book: www.replant.ca/digitaldownloads
Personal Email: jonathan.scooter.clark@gmail.com

Sponsor Tree Planting: www.replant-environmental.ca
(to build community forests, not to be turned into 2x4's and toilet paper)
_I3^RELATIVISM

Post by _I3^RELATIVISM »

I ended up discovering the last name o jeff from wild woods, after watching that doc from high level. So I realised they are 2 diferent people. Cheers anyway.
CRITICAL THINKING WITHOUT HOPE IS CYNICAL, AND HOPE WITHOUT CRITICAL THINKING IS NAÏVE