Audiobooks?

Gossip, rumours, and random thoughts. Imagine 1000+ people sitting around a campfire: planters, foremen, owners, and foresters. Add kegs. Now imagine the chaos.
Shelley
Replant Forums Highballer

Audiobooks?

Post by Shelley »

SO...

Having become something of an itunes addict this year, I was just wondering how people felt in general about audiobooks. They offer them on itunes now and being that I am constantly on the road I love listening to books while I drive. How do other people feel about them?

Also, on itunes they have something called itunesU? I believe you can download lectures on some topics of interest to listen to at your leisure. I have only briefly scanned them so I may be wrong about that.

Anyway, let me know your thoughts and if anyone has any faves I should load onto the ipod for the summer.

Shelley
jono

Re: Audiobooks?

Post by jono »

Last edited by jono on Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
krahn

Post by krahn »

good idea, i've always had some on my computer but never really thought about planting to them, maybe i figured they would be distracting. i'll probably try planting to the pkandjshow.com podcasts, those are always entertaining to put on in the background while working on stuff.
TwoCents

Post by TwoCents »

Stand up comedy ats are always a big hit, both in the trucks and on the block. Dave Attell's "Skanks for the memories" has been a favourite fo two years running