Planting Gear for Sale - London, ON

Where to get it, supplier contact information and websites, questions & suggestions, etc. Everything but boots - they get their own forum.
Gabe
Replant Forums Highballer

Planting Gear for Sale - London, ON

Post by Gabe »

I have a smorgasbord of planting equipment -- bags, shovels, camping gear, etc. -- all the stuff a rookie planter would need to get started. Stuff is for sale in London, Ontario. Happy to sell as a package or as individual pieces. Message me here if you are interested.
Gabe

Re: Planting Gear for Sale - London, ON

Post by Gabe »

Buy my stuff!

Bags $50 (includes a brand new yet to be installed pull bag)

a bunch of silvicool inserts $10 the lot

silvicool tarp $20 (used for my tent)

shovel $75

an assortment of planting clothes (fleece, lycra shirts and leggings) $50

tent $25

X lg MEC Sleeping Bag rated for -18 celcius - $75

thermarest - $20

Super large Goalie size Hockey Duffel (this was great to carry a lot of gear at once, especially when I flew out west, or took a bus) $75

Frankly, I just kinda want to liquidate the lot, which is why I didn't list the items in the first case. There's a lot of other miscellany (bug dope, unused gloves, day bag type stuff + stuff that's good in a camp) that I'd be happy to throw in on any purchase. With the exception of the shovel, I'm negotiable on prices if you want to buy a chunk of my gear. If you're gearing up for the season, it will be worth your while to see my stuff, as it is all in functional (albeit plantworn) condition. Still if you're looking to fill some gaps or add to your plant gear cheaply (who doesn't want a gear tent?, and I guarantee you that my sleeping bag will be good for you this season ;), I'd be happy to have you take this stuff off my hands.
JAYTEE
Starting to Post

Post by JAYTEE »

What kind of shovel is it? what size is the clothing? and how beat up is the MEC bag? is it down or synthetic?
newforest

Post by newforest »

Gabe wrote:
silvicool tarp $20 (used for my tent)
the guy I'm planting with now puts a seedling tarp over his small tent….I've never thought of that before. I'm sure it would really help keep a tent warm on a cold night.