Work Wizer Bags

Where to get it, supplier contact information and websites, questions & suggestions, etc. Everything but boots - they get their own forum.
MattW
Regular Contributor

Work Wizer Bags

Post by MattW »

Has anyone used workwizer bags recently? The medium density foam sounds better than the squishy shit bushpro uses.
Scooter
Site Administrator

Re: Work Wizer Bags

Post by Scooter »

This is probably fairly useless info, but ... in 2007 I think, our camp ordered a lot of Workwizer bags, around 20 sets. They all fell apart much more quickly than the BushPro bags. I think one of my foremen tried to talk to them about the quality since it was happening shortly into the season, but didn't really get much of a response.

I'm not saying this to suggest that the current bags are the same. I believe that they redesigned them after that fiasco, or went to a different supplier. So that doesn't mean that the current bags have problems.

However, nobody in my camp has bought Workwizer bags since that episode. If they sell a lot fewer bags than BushPro, it might be for the same reason, ie. industry-wide reluctance to try them out after a brand failure several years ago.

Or maybe lots of people use them and you'll get lots of feedback?
Free download of "Step By Step" training book: www.replant.ca/digitaldownloads
Personal Email: jonathan.scooter.clark@gmail.com

Sponsor Tree Planting: www.replant-environmental.ca
(to build community forests, not to be turned into 2x4's and toilet paper)
PlantinTaders
Regular Contributor

Post by PlantinTaders »

Had a set in 2010. They fell apart pretty quickly at the stitching, but after reinforcing the stitches with dental floss they remained usable. I seem to remember the foam parts being about on par with bushpro as far as holding up to use. I wouldn't buy again. Go with bushpro. More durable, less maintenance.
Onterrible? Albertarded.
evanodell
Regular Contributor

Post by evanodell »

My foreman last summer had a set. The chest strap was about two inches above the hip strap, and he had to tie the shoulder straps together at the back so they wouldn't slide off entirely. They lacked a back bag and a flagger pouch. The actual bags were square, which looked a bit easier to load, but I don't know if there are silvis that fit. Ultimately, I don't think he was too impressed with them.