Treeplanting Survey Jan-Feb 2016

This one is pretty self-explanatory. This part of the forums is specifically intended to collect health, safety, training, and related information. Unsafe Is Unacceptable.
Paladin
Starting to Post

Treeplanting Survey Jan-Feb 2016

Post by Paladin »

I am taking an official survey of Treeplanting for my Thesis at York University. I have already posted this on a big Facebook group, so you might have heard of it. In case you haven't, here is you opportunity to contribute! I am interested in those who have planted recently, within the last couple of years. If you haven't planted yet but are just wandering about, wait and see what the results are. You will get a good idea of the job prospects.

This survey is completely confidential, no companies or names shall be named. It’s for science and stuff, and won’t take more than 10 min!

The survey will be on the Forums form today Jan 14th, to the end of February, or whenever I have enough responses. The more the merrier (and more significant results for me :lol: ). If you know any other planting group on the internet who would be interested in this and you have access please share it. You can have lively discussion below, but I don't think I'm gonna answer every question. Rest assured that I thought about every question and the mechanics of what I'm looking for quite thoroughly.

I will definitely post a comprehensive summary of the results when I've warped things up, and if you guys want to read a technobabble jargon infused 25 page thesis I will post that as well!

Here's the survey: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1K8n9lB ... =send_form

Thanks!