Planting gear for sale in Victoria, BC

Where to get it, supplier contact information and websites, questions & suggestions, etc. Everything but boots - they get their own forum.
Mike
Replant Forums Highballer

Planting gear for sale in Victoria, BC

Post by Mike »

Planting gear for sale in Victoria, BC. See this imgur link;
http://imgur.com/a/GaxP0

1) Rubber overall rainpants. Imported from Scotland, where they were worn daily. In Canada, only worth breaking out for 1-3 degree rain, which was daily in Scotland and rarer here. $10

2) Caulks wrench and ~30 caulks. $10

3) Fert pouch, deet, and shoe cream --- free with other purchase.

4) Shovel parts: 5" blade, kicker on the left, 15" total, workwizer pre-shitting the bed. $20.

5) Wooden shaft: Free every time you bend over, or with other purchase.

6) Shovel 1: 4.5" blade, kicker on the right, Bushpro circa 2007, 26" total, Ergo D twisted for a lefty, so bring your screwdriver. $30

7) Shovel 2: 5.5" blade, kicker on the right, workwizer pre-shitting hte bed, 26" total, twisted for a lefty, so bring your screwdriver. $30

8) Big MEC Backpackers Backpack --- can fit your planting bags heliwrapped, shovels, all your gear, and room for tent/sleepingbag/thermarest to be strapped outside. $40

9) 4 baggers with double padding ($20 extra, but just velcroed on so easy to remove), 3 silvicools with no silvi left, bags good condition except the fucking flagging pouch, which never fucking works more than 5 minutes, ever, in any bags, ever. $50

Total: $190, or take everything for $150.

If this post isn't removed by me by April 11th, feel free to make me an offer of $100.
All of my company reviews and experience (The Planting Company, Windfirm, ELF, Folklore, Dynamic, Timberline, Eric Boyd, Wagner, Little Smokey, Leader, plus my lists for summer work and coastal) can be found at the start of the Folklore review due to URL and character limits.

Folklore, 2011: http://tinyurl.com/anl6mkd