When do you unwrap the bundles?

Gossip, rumours, and random thoughts. Imagine 1000+ people sitting around a campfire: planters, foremen, owners, and foresters. Add kegs. Now imagine the chaos.

All of them when loading the planting bag
83%
One-at-a-time as you plant
17%

Total votes: 12

newforest
Replant Forums Highballer

Post by newforest »

I only occasionally get to plant bundles of plugs wrapped in a bundle of cello-phane/whatever-that-stuff-is. I like them. I have my definite preference, and have never thought to do it any other way. But planters probably differ on this question.

Apologies if this has been asked before, if so, if someone could bump that thread and Scooter could work the magic, that would be appreciated.

Have a happy planting season everyone.
Mike
Replant Forums Highballer

Re: When do you unwrap the bundles?

Post by Mike »

Foresters occasionally try to tell people to only unwrap a certain number (1, 2, 4, one of each species), which everyone pretends to do for a while. For the most part, everyone unwraps all of one side of a bag.
All of my company reviews and experience (The Planting Company, Windfirm, ELF, Folklore, Dynamic, Timberline, Eric Boyd, Wagner, Little Smokey, Leader, plus my lists for summer work and coastal) can be found at the start of the Folklore review due to URL and character limits.

Folklore, 2011: http://tinyurl.com/anl6mkd