Cache 22

Planting-related music. This means that the songs are either about planting, or not about planting but written by planters who are members of these forums.
Angkorwat
Regular Contributor

Cache 22

Post by Angkorwat »

ahhh...the difference in the idea and this doc compared to the garbage put out now by peeps that weren't even born when this was made
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nroJeVP9eM&sns=fb
TripleS
Replant Forums Highballer

Re: Cache 22

Post by TripleS »

Nice to see some of the folks I've had the pleasure of working for and with in their younger days! It does make me feel old though😕. Thanks for posting! I liked how everyone was wearing helmets in the quad trailer, super unsafe but it could have been worse.
jdtesluk

Post by jdtesluk »

We called that infernal trailer "the bucket". Had some nasty hauls up switchbacks on the west bank of Kinbasket, Trident Peak I think it was called. One ride, Heidi-Ann and I broke out into a gleeful rendition of "Jingle-bucket" (Jingle bells) and sang the whole thing. Bucket driver was not amused, but I think he was a little dead inside.

Jingle-bucket in. Walk out.
JonCedarteeth
Regular Contributor

Post by JonCedarteeth »

Great video. Interesting to see how tools have changed. Planter fashion sure hasn't though.
Mike

Post by Mike »

I was curious when it was made, a bit of googling told me 1998, in case anyone else was wondering.
All of my company reviews and experience (The Planting Company, Windfirm, ELF, Folklore, Dynamic, Timberline, Eric Boyd, Wagner, Little Smokey, Leader, plus my lists for summer work and coastal) can be found at the start of the Folklore review due to URL and character limits.

Folklore, 2011: http://tinyurl.com/anl6mkd
_I3^RELATIVISM

Post by _I3^RELATIVISM »

Great overall. congratulations to the maker.
CRITICAL THINKING WITHOUT HOPE IS CYNICAL, AND HOPE WITHOUT CRITICAL THINKING IS NAÏVE