Replant.ca Environmental

A forum for discussion about various silviculture companies. No defamation please!
Scooter
Site Administrator

Replant.ca Environmental

Post by Scooter »

I've been doing some community forest work on the east coast in the past, and recently I brought a couple of my planters into the organization to start to grow it into a larger business. We're currently planting tens of thousands of trees on several different projects in Nova Scotia and New Brunswick. I'm not currently looking for planters to help us, since the current volumes are enough that we can do all the planting ourselves. And since people have found out about this work, I've had quite a few of my own current and former planters who have suggested that they'd be interested in additional work. But in the future, if our volumes grow significantly, I hope that we can end up starting to hire some additional planters for work in August/September, after my regular west coast work is done.

If you're curious about the work, here's a link to our updated website (for the Environmental division): www.replant.ca/environmental

In the past, a lot of people were confused about whether Replant.ca was actually a planting company, or just a website. I guess it's both now. But to be clear, I still work as a supervisor at Folklore, and I'm still planting the spring and fall coastal seasons (not Folklore).

At some point this fall, I'm going to redesign the entire main Replant.ca site (the one everyone here is familiar with, which deals with industrial/commercial scale post-harvest planting). It needs an update quite badly, to make it cleaner and more mobile friendly. But first, I have a few more months of work for the coastal plant and viewing season.
Free download of "Step By Step" training book: www.replant.ca/digitaldownloads
Personal Email: jonathan.scooter.clark@gmail.com

Sponsor Tree Planting: www.replant-environmental.ca
(to build community forests, not to be turned into 2x4's and toilet paper)