Mini Cold Storage Trailers

Gossip, rumours, and random thoughts. Imagine 1000+ people sitting around a campfire: planters, foremen, owners, and foresters. Add kegs. Now imagine the chaos.
Scooter
Site Administrator

Mini Cold Storage Trailers

Post by Scooter »

I just received this email, asking for their info to be shared. View the attached PDF for more info, as this does not relate to regular full-size 48' or 53' reefers.
My name is Brett Stickles and my wife Danielle and I have started a new business in Vernon BC and we would like to introduce ourselves to you and the service we provide to our community.

We are Okanagan Cold Storage Ltd. We are a licensed owner/operator of Coolertrailers.ca refrigerated trailers.

We provide a rental service of cooler trailers that can be deployed 24/7 for emergency use that are a solid back-up plan to handle an emergency situation like a natural disaster, power loss, or failure of a main walk-in cooler or freezer or to simply be a resource on site to provide you with your cooling/freezing needs.

24/7 Emergency Support for all customers and safe storage of your perishable products is our number one priority.

Furthermore, we only provide the best equipment and products to ensure the best possible outcome for our customers.

We can deploy anywhere throughout the province.

We are proud to serve our community and help where we can.

We feel now that we are local to the North Okanagan that this may be a benefit to you and a welcoming help!

If you would consider us and would like to know more or have any questions about our trailers, please reach out by email or by phone. I’ve attached a PDF of our trailer specs for future reference as well.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Sincerely,

Brett Stickles
Owner
Cell: 250.550.5777
Email: okcoldstorage@gmail.com
Okanagan Cold Storage Ltd.
Attachments
Coolertrailers.pdf
(451.28 KiB) Downloaded 119 times
Free download of "Step By Step" training book: www.replant.ca/digitaldownloads
Personal Email: jonathan.scooter.clark@gmail.com

Sponsor Tree Planting: www.replant-environmental.ca
(to build community forests, not to be turned into 2x4's and toilet paper)