Proper Placement of Teabag Fertilizer Packs

This one is pretty self-explanatory. This part of the forums is specifically intended to collect health, safety, training, and related information. Unsafe Is Unacceptable.
Scooter
Site Administrator

Proper Placement of Teabag Fertilizer Packs

Post by Scooter »

Here's a video about planting ferts, from Darius at RTI:
Good morning everyone,

This has been on my to-do list for awhile now but finally getting it done after a number of requests. Here is the video that you have all been waiting for – one demonstrating the best placement of RTI’s teabag fertilizer. It is based on going out with clients throughout the province and digging up lots of trees of multiple species. Since their inception in 2013, to date there are over 71 million RTI PHP teabags in the ground in BC alone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmLfn2hvadM

In the video the following are also reviewed.

Best placement of 10g PHP paks and 20g paks
How the coating technology works
How the coatings enhance planter safety

The explanation on how the product works is at the front of the video and I would strongly encourage you to watch this to enhance your understanding of the value the RTI teabag fertilizer that you have purchased. But if your time is limited and you just want to see how the fertilizer is placed, then you can skip to 14:12 of the video; at 17:51 I show how to place it in the soil. All that being said, once again, I encourage you to watch the entire video so that you have full understanding. Knowing the “why” is critical to getting it right every time.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any comments on the content or have any questions. My hope is that this will further help to clarify the correct placement of the fertilizer so if something is not clear to you I would like to know. I want to ensure that you get the most out of the product.

Thanks again everyone for your business and all the best with your planting programs.
Free download of "Step By Step" training book: www.replant.ca/digitaldownloads
Personal Email: jonathan.scooter.clark@gmail.com

Sponsor Tree Planting: www.replant-environmental.ca
(to build community forests, not to be turned into 2x4's and toilet paper)